About This Site
By Casey Corebit
there's no better game than golf to test a person's character. This test is
for men only. If you're a woman, take a hike.
If you answered "no" to all of these questions, then you are a liar. If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, then you are a cheater. If your answers are mixed "no's" and "yes's" then you are a liar and a cheater.
- Have you ever taken a Mulligan? "Hey, I was in such a rush, I never warmed up."
- Have you ever taken rollovers, improved your lie when you thought your opponent was not looking? "But the ball was in a divot."
- Have you ever chummed, deliberately missed a short putt to drive up your handicap, i.e., sandbagged? "Yep, give me a double."
- Have you ever inched a putt? When you were on the green did you place your marker in front of the ball, then when you were ready to putt, place your ball in front of the marker? "Whew, glad he didn't notice that."
- Have you ever whiffed a ball, missed the ball completely on the downswing when intending to hit it, and not counted the stroke? "Er hum, call that a practice swing."
- Have you ever taken a gimme? "What do you mean, it was within the leather."
- Have you ever made fun of women golfers because they take the rules so seriously? "Man, they count every stroke."
Need some advice? Be sure to read: Casey's golfing